File Cabinet Pro 6.3 MAS | Mac OS X | 15.89 MB
File Cabinet Pro is the file manager of the macOS menu bar. Navigate quickly to the files without messing up your desktop. Open, move, rename, compress, tag, delete, copy and paste files, all from the menu bar. You can open many types of files natively in File Cabinet Pro or open files by starting other applications. It is easy to click on the icon view directories, browse the directories in the list view or browse the file tree in the column view.
File Cabinet Pro is also a document-based application that includes a text editor, image viewer, pdf viewer and built-in media player. Some of the file types that File Cabinet Pro can open for editing / viewing include:
- Flat text files (txt)
- Rich Text format (rtf)
- Rich text format Directory (rtfd)
- Portable Document Format (pdf)
- Portable Network Graphics (png)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (jpeg)
- Tagged Image File Format (tiff, tif)
- Bitmap image file (bmp)
- Photoshop File format (psd) Import only
- Scalable Vector Graphics (svg) Only import
VIDEO / AUDIO:
With File Cabinet Pro you can:
- Create subdirectories
- Click on subdirectories and open documents.
- Set a “Primary” and “Secondary” directory button to the lower bar for an innovative drag-and-drop experience; Drag the files to these buttons in the bottom bar to open a pop-up window.
- Tag files easily. Select the files in the Pro file cabinet, right-click, and then simply add or remove file tags from the control in the context menu.
- Show selected files in Finder.
- Rename files.
- Copy and paste files.
- Compress files.
- Trash files.
- View items as icons, in a list or in columns.
- Start the application when you log in. File Cabinet Pro may start automatically when you log in to your Mac (optional feature, disabled by default).
- Create a list of all your favorite directories in the sidebar.
- Create and edit txt, rtf and rtfd files using the built-in light text editor.
- Rotate images, crop images and apply filters to images using the lightweight image editor.
- Watch videos and play audio files using the built-in media player.
- View pdf files using the pdf viewer.
- Revert document versions for compatible editable document types.
- Set a global shortcut key to show and close the File Cabinet Pro window (optional feature, disabled by default).
- View the selected files in Quicklook by pressing the space bar.
- Share files in applications that support shared extensions such as Mail and messages.