eWallet 8.3.8 | Mac OS X | 12.7 MB.
eWallet is a very useful application to store sensitive data and protect them with passwords.
eWallet securely stores confidential information such as credit card numbers, banking information, health information, insurance and more. Features include:
• Secure storage for passwords, usernames, PIN
• Strong 256-bit AES encryption
• Secure storage of information credit card and bank
• timeout locks for maintaining the security of suinformación
• That live URLs launch the websites you know, without the dangers of typing errors or phishing emails that will take you elsewhere
eWallet lets you synchronize and back up your data:
• Sync your device iPhone OS with information: If you buy the IOS version of eWallet in the iTunes App Store, you can synchronize information between your Mac and your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
• sync with other computers on the network or externode test storage devices such as USB flash drives
• Item – level sync lets you use and change your information worldwide
• Synchronize folders you want – without restrictions
• Notes: synchronization with iPhone OS devices is available only through WiFi