His pocketknife for PDF preflight and editing! As publishing professional, you know that PDF files can be troublesome to work. They not generated as expected, not output as expected and often need to edit the Adobe Acrobat PDF but will not admit it. PitStop Pro now brings you a plug-in for Adobe Acrobat that offers the solution to those problems. From now on editing a PDF will be a piece of cake!
PitStop Pro includes an impressive array of PDF editing tools:
- Edit text, images and line art
- Embed missing fonts, even if you have the source
- Correcting last-minute problems is now a mere matter of seconds. Even when the problem is more complicated or production oriented, PitStop Pro still has the right tool for the job.
- Imagine being able to apply a template with correct trim and bleed boxes to a PDF document while simultaneously inserting printer marks you want.
- PitStop Pro was developed specifically for use in a demanding professional publishing environment based on deadlines. You will not be disappointed when a deadline comes and you have to fix things quickly and efficiently.
- PDF preflight engine standard industry standard checks all aspects of PDF files to detect missing or corrupt fonts, incorrect colors, objects without bleed and much more …
- It supports standards such as PDF / X, the Ghent PDF Workgroup specifications and the profiles created by your user association, publisher or printer. You can generate a full preflight report that lists all problems found in your files or can choose to use the browser to locate the exact error object. The browser can often fix problems for you.
Global changes in the rescue
When working with long documents or to fix problems on multiple pages of a PDF file, global changes are rescued. Each global change can be customized to do exactly what you need and automatically changes through a complete PDF file.
- apply stamps
- Insert cover pages
- renumber pages
- Convert all colors