Name: EdgeView 2
Mac Platform: Intel
Size: 14.69 MB
OS version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
What’s New in Version 1.980
• Support Sony RAW file (ARW) format.
• Fix bugs.
Courtesy of TNT
Function / specification:
——- Image viewer ——
● Supporting image files such as JPG, GIF, BMP, PSD, TIFF, RAW(DNG) and PDF
● Supporting major archive formats such as ZIP, RAR, CBZ, CBR, 7-zip, ALZ, etc.
● Can extract encrypted archive file
● Can read archive file in archive file in archive… as they are
● Advanced pre-read cache for fast loading
● High quality image rendering
● Provide suitable function for comic reading
– Two-page spread, reading from right to left, etc.
● Powerful navigation function
– Move previous/next, skip, move only one page(shift previous/next), etc.
– You can move while checking thumbnails with progress bar and thumbnail bar
● Support for trackpad gestures
– Moving pages with swipe gesture, scaling with pinch gesture
● Built-in loupe function to make it easier to see small character
● Can zoom in/out image freely
● Various special effects can be applied in real time
– Insert shadow in spread pages, auto level correction, blur, sharpen, unsharpen mask, grayscale, colorize, etc.
– Detailed setting is possible from the effects HUD
● Can roate, flip horizontal, flip vertical image
● Support for Animated GIF, and Animated PNG
– Pause/play, move to previous/next frame, and can change frame rates from animated HUD
● Support for Slideshow
● You can adjust transparency for each window
● Can sharing image via SNS.
● Can remote control in comicShare app in iOS device
——- File Browser ——
● Built-in file browser display files as lists or icon
● Can be arranged by file name, rates, writer, category, etc.
● Easily add and modify additional information such as rates, writer, category
● Provide search functions such as spotlight search, file name search
● Can connect to FTP server in a file browser
● FTP file search is also supported
● Image files, archive files in FTP can also be opened directly * 1
● Save opened folders, archive files, PDF files as history
● The last opened page, file position, special effects, display settings are saved and restored as it is at the last state when reopening
——- Other ——
● Automatically create thumbnails of archive files containing images with the built-in QuickLook plug-in
● Archive files without images display the included file list on the QuickLook panel
● Comics on Screenshot
[Give My Regards to Black Jack], by SHUHO SATO. Distributed in Manga on Web (http://mangaonweb.com/satoshuho/download.html)
* 1) The archive file will be downloaded and opened in a temporary folder. The files in the temporary folder are deleted automatically afterwards