EasyPing is a network tool to test whether a particular host is accessible via an IP network. This network may be IPv4 or IPv6. It works by sending ICMP packets to the host and listen to ICMP responses. This tool estimates the round-trip time, detects packet loss and prints summary statistics. Simply type a domain name or an IP address (IPv4 and IPv6) and click the Go button. Try EasyPing now and see how you can make your life easier. All you need is contained in a simple installer, no additional downloads or plug – ins are required. We do it simple for you, now and later!
1. Designed just for Mac users
2. Operation silly style
3. Perform DNS lookups websites
4. Traceroute their website and network devices
5. Monitoring response time website
6. The tool monitors network 24/7
7. After sale services
8. Minimum and optimized interface.
9. No ads and supplements
10. Without registration and login.