EagleFiler 1.8.2 | Mac OS X | 20.30 MB.
Collect notes, emails and web pages on your Mac, and searched instantly. EagleFiler makes managing your information easier. lets you archive and search mail, Web pages, PDF files, word processing documents, images and much more. Use it to collect information from a variety of sources. Examine different types of files using a standard three-pane interface. Organize them into folders and write them with tags and notes, or leave everything in one folder and pin-point the information you need using the live search. Since EagleFiler stores its library in Finder format, it works seamlessly with your other favorite Mac applications.
EagleFiler in a nutshell:
- With a single keystroke, Web pages amount, emails or any file on your Mac.
- EagleFiler stores them in an open format: regular files and folders that are fully accessible to your other applications.
- Optional: Encrypt files, add tags, notes, labels with color coding and other metadata.
- You browse by folder or label, or use the live search or smart folders to find the information you need (faster than Spotlight).
- View, edit or create documents directly in EagleFiler simplified interface, or double-click to edit using another application.