DrawOutX 1.9.3 | Mac OS X | 16 MB.
DrawOutX is a handy program to create multi – page documents with flexible design.
Draw and adjusts objects path (default and custom shapes, free lines or lines and curves in mixture), type or paste the text where you want, drag and drop images that can be scaled and modified with multiple filters, add simple tables, date seal & page … Finally export all or part of the document in various image formats (pdf, tiff, jpeg, png, icns). You can also start with existing image files and add any object described above. Only useful for multiple purposes!
• draw and edit shapes simple but clear intuitively,
• type, paste or drag and drop text anywhere in the document,
• drag and drop images anywhere in the documents,
• adjust the properties of each object,
• control the order of all objects specifically
• Import PDF as an image and add text and shapes or pieces of clip in arbitrary ways,
• add, move or delete pages and merge image files
• export all or parts of documents as image files, …