Download Buddy v1.8.5 | Mac OS X | 5.5 MB.
Download Buddy is a sophisticated but extremely easy to use for Internet download manager. It supports all you need to download stress and reliable and do not bother with useless features or tricks meaningless.
• Start multiple downloads with just one mouse click.
• contextual menu to start downloads directly from Safari or any other application that allows selecting the URL. No supplements are needed.
• Support for adding URL via drag and drop.
• Limit the number of simultaneous downloads to maintain high performance.
• stop, restart, cancel and reorder individual downloads or all.
• Restart automatically downloads unfinished when you restart the application.
• AutoWakeup depleted downloads.
• During the download the application icon badge shows the number of downloads unfinished.
• During the download, you can close the main form and let the download manager to run in the background.
• Prevents the computer does not stop during unloading.
• When all downloads are complete, you’ll see a banner Notification Center.
• Supports HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols.
• Support for HTTP and HTTPS password protected downloads.
• Form History to see the download history, including all elements canceled.
• Restart downloads your download history.
• Open the downloaded file with the associated application.
• Full screen and split screen support.
• Full support for Retina displays.
• Extended support system based on the web to start.
NET ADD-ON RADAR
Add – Net Radar is an extension of Download Buddy you can buy in the application as an in-app purchase.
• Net Radar monitors the location and other metadata from the public IP address of your Internet connection.
• If you use a VPN connection, Net Radar can monitor the operating status of your VPN.
• Net Radar downloads automatically stops when the network status or connection metadata indicate a VPN connection that does not work.
• Includes a setup wizard that lets you configure Net Radar with a few simple steps.
• The technology is based on the standalone network radar.
The snap Radar Network monitors the operating status of your VPN connection based on system events and empirical data.
• The Net Radar supplement does not include a VPN service.
• The reliability of Radar Net Add-on depends on proper configuration.
• The Radar complement network can not check if your connection is encrypted or not.
• Net Radar is capable of detecting leaks IPv6 and DNS.
• Download Buddy can not be used to download YouTube videos embedded in HTML pages.