DockShelf 1.5.1 | Mac OS X | 10 MB
Have you ever Wished That your Dock Could do more or manage more of your applications and files? DockShelf Allows you to place unlimited springs on your desktop so you never run out of space for your files, folders and commonly used applications.
With DockShelf, the launch of your favorite applications and documents is faster and more powerful Because You Control Where your springs are located, how many are on the screen, labeled and How They Are When They are visible.
• Tabs: show the springs can be as tabs That Easily expanded by Placing the mouse over them.
• Browse folders: browse the contents of folders popup using a variety of different viewing options.
• Desktops: extend your desktop Macs With springs.
• Smart Folders: Add folders to smart use Spotlight to docks That Quickly search for files on your Mac and then look up the results in the dock.
• Stacks: groups any number of files in a stack can be That Examined through a pop-up window.
• Process and device docks: add special springs That show all Currently open Processes or external devices connected.
• Work spaces: to switch Between Depending on the Workspaces Several set of applications being used That are Currently.
• Never on the road: completely hide the springs or to the application ACCORDING That is Currently active.
• Notes: add and edit notes Directly from the springs using the text editor.
• More than just files: add and execute: links, emails, calendar events, text clipping and more.
• Themes and customization: the application comes pre-packed with a variety of themes for different tastes and personalization options.