Name: djay Pro
Version: 1.4.4 + FX Pack
Size: 262.06 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
• Updated for macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
• Added plug & play support for Denon MCX8000 and MC7000 DJ controllers.
• Added plug & play support for Pioneer XDJ-RX, DDJ-RR, DDJ-RX, and DDJ-SZ2 DJ controllers.
• Improved mapping for Pioneer DDJ-SZ DJ controller with support for deck 3/4 FX and separate sampler output.
• Improved mapping for Reloop Mixon 4 with support for Instant Doubles.
• Improved mapping for Numark Mixtrack Platinum DJ controller.
• Improved mapping for Denon MC6000 and MC6000MK2 to fix master an monitor volume being applied incorrectly.
• Added support for FLAC audio codec (requires macOS 10.13 High Sierra).
• Added MIDI mapping actions for changing waveform zoom factor and tempo slider range up/down.
• Fixed possible issue with beat sync changing pitch at end of song.
• Fixed grid restore button being incorrectly disabled in some cases.
• Various bug fixes and improvements.
Courtesy of TNT Team.
djay Pro provides a complete toolkit for performing DJs. Its unique modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with iTunes and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, audio effects, and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
FEATURES OVERVIEW: Hide
Powerful DJ Interface
• Four Decks
• Instant access to over 20 million songs
• Playlists, Songs, Charts, Browse
• Match: cloud-based song recommendations powered by The Echo Nest
• Instant access to BPM and Key information through the cloud
• On-the-fly playlist editing and song saving
• Drag & Drop from Spotify app
• Powerful audio streaming technology: ultra-low latency, advanced effects, on-the-fly analysis
• Video library with pre-bundled content
• Video mixing and scratching
• Music Visualizers
• Visual FX
• Title & image overlays
• A/V recording
• Support for external displays and Airplay
Pioneer CDJ/XDJ Integration
• Native support for Pioneer CDJ and XDJ lineup
• Guided plug & play setup
• Full hardware control including slip mode, scratching, pitch bending, looping, cueing, master tempo
• Library navigation including Spotify + iTunes, waveforms, and cue point display on the CDJ/XDJ screens
• Connect up to 4 CDJs/XDJs
Four Deck Mixing
• Horizontal / vertical layouts
• Crossfader assignments (left, right, thru)
• Spotify + iTunes
• Video library
• File system integration
• History and Queue
• Instant preview
• Light / dark mode
• Expanded mode
• Horizontal / vertical
• Two deck / four deck
• Variable zoom level
• Live sampling and preset editing
• Pre-bundled content by Loopmasters
• Pre-bundled scratch samples by DJQbert
• AAC / WAV
• iTunes export
• Automatic, beat-matched mixes
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Automatic transitions
• Automix Radio powered by The Echo Nest
Advanced DJ Tools
• Cue Points
• Slip Mode
• Beat grid editing
• Over 30 state-of-the-art audio effects powered by Sugar Bytes (available via In-App Purchase)
• Up to three chain-able audio effects per deck
• XY-Pad and Instant FX
• Advanced time-stretching (up to +- 75%)
• Pitch shifting (up to +- 1 octave)
• Audio mixing with adjustable crossfader curves
• EQ, panning, and highpass/lowpass filtering
• Audio Limiter
• Support for Audio Unit plug-ins
• BPM and beat detection
• Flexible beat grids with support for dynamic tempo
• Frequency-based colored waveforms
• Key detection
• Auto-gain / Normalize
• Multi-core batch analysis
• Native support for over 50 MIDI controllers
• Native support for Pioneer CDJ and XDJ lineup, and all Pioneer DDJ controllers
• Advanced MIDI Learn
• External Mixer Mode
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
• Support for external audio input and microphones
Built for OS X
• Native 64-bit application
• 60 frames per second graphics engine
• Optimized for MacBook Pro with Retina Display
• Optimized for iMac with Retina 5K Display
• Multi-core analysis (up to 24 processing threads on 12-core Mac Pro)
• Extensive keyboard shortcuts
• Multi-touch trackpad control
• iCloud integration: syncs cue points, grid edits and meta data with iOS versions of djay
More Info: http://www.algoriddim.com/djay-mac
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/djay-pro/id947578651