Disk Graph 1.3.5 – a tool that allows you to inspect your disk.
Size: 5.28 MB
Disk Graph is a tool that allows you to inspect your disk and easily find the files that take away most of your disk space. With its beautiful interface and its pie-like graph, locating big files has never been easier.
Features of DiskGraph include:
● any directory reachable in the Finder (i.e. on your local machine, on an external drive or even on a remote server) can be selected and immediately analyzed
● freely navigate inside the subdirectories of an analyzed folder or device
● smooth animations manage the transitions between selected directories
● move the mouse over a file to see its name and size
● use the context menu to trash selected files
● quickly search for filenames
● save your favorite locations and access them with one click from the main window.
New feature: you can now choose 2 display modes. The default is the one you already now where sector sizes are relative to the represented file size. The second mode sets all files to have equal size, so that you can for example spot directories containing many small files.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor