Diagrammix is a tool to efficiently create attractive diagrams.
What are the main features of the application?
– Several exclusive styles to create professional – looking diagrams.
– Simplicity of use.
– Context menus to change the appearance of the figures.
What types of diagrams are supported?
– UML class diagrams,
– data streams,
– organizational charts,
– structured tables
– network diagrams, etc.
How do I print?
There is a dialog standard print, but Diagrammix also has a special layer “Pages” to provide a print preview and page design. Each page can be scaled to the destination page size from the panel File> “Page size”. Select a page with Cmd to add it to a print range.
Detailed list of features:
– well designed usability;
– attractive elements and connectors specially designed and grouped by styles;
– 23 ways to flowcharts in 10 styles;
– incorporated clipart (more than 500 figures);
– support UML diagrams integrated class;
– set of figures to create your own style (custom style);
– quick connector: single source select a shape, press “c” and drag a line to Figure destination;
– straight connectors, polyline, Bezier curves and orthogonal;
– placing adhesive dots automatic or manual connectors for coupling to a figure;
– forms automatically resized to fit into text;
– various design rules for a text on a connector;
– edition color scheme;
– guides and smart guides;
– import templates from Graffletopia.com;
– Retina, iCloud and full screen support.
– Export to PDF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, SVG