Delicious Panel Retouch 3.0 | Photoshop CS6 – CC 2017 | 12 MB.
The new panel extension for Adobe Photoshop CS6 DR3 – CC 2017 is a set of easy to use tools designed to help photographers accelerate your workflow retouching, portrait and beauty.
New Photoshop Retouching panel.
The new Delicious Retouch 3 is not just another panel, is a powerful set of scripts designed to help you get better results in only a fraction of time. From the subtle touches day to the close – quality magazines, DR3 tools are easy to use and give you complete control over the end result.
– DR3 tools “eliminate work your workflow” significantly reduce retouching time and increase productivity.
– DR3 brings the best Photoshop retouching techniques professionally directly to your desktop in an easy to use format.
Delicious new Retouch 3:
Delicious Retouch 3 is a set of 11 scripts that save time, covering the most common retouching adjustments and corrections of problems.
All the tools you need to use the extension DR3, right there on the top of the panel.
– automagically smooths the skin and removes skin imperfections while maintaining natural things like, making it a perfect tool for retouching quick and subtle skin. The batch processing feature makes it even faster.
“Blurring low frequency”
– sounds too technical, but really is an easy to use tool that allows you to soften the skin while preserving the texture, everything under control with just roll sliders.
“Low Frequency Painting”
– is a tool that allows you to paint on the image with the brush tool without losing texture sking.
– awesome tool that saves time by cleaning the skin. Instead of removing every imperfection one by one, you can use healing brush point size huge brush and applies only to the points, facial hair, etc, keeping the “good” skin untouched.
“Eyes and teeth”
– enhance the iris, and bleached white teeth in seconds using the brush.
– image sharpness with a powerful option “smart sharpening” that protects the edges of overexposure.
“Current and down Seal”
– merges a copy of the selected layer and the following layers, “fill layer mask with black color” and “View of two views”
– Dialogues built with sliders and options give you all the control you need to keep things to your liking.
– DR3 tools work just as if you are working in 8 – bit mode or 16 bits.
– No matter what resolution is your photo, or if you are working in closeup picture or group adapts to give better results.
– Messages instruction and alerts let you know what to do, or are doing something wrong.
– The DR scripts are executed within one step of history, so you can always go back and forth with “Ctrl” + “Z” shortcut.
– DR3 tools never touch other layers and can even work “beneath” other layers of smooth adjustment.