Name: Dash – API Docs & Snippets
Size: 30.53 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
What’s new in version 4.0.2:
• Fixed a text rendering bug in the snippet expansion popover
• Annotation sections now show tooltips
• Fixed an issue which caused the snippet editor to not be able to scroll
• “Copy Online Page URL” will now copy the resolved URL (when available), and not the kapeli.com redirect URL
• Fixed an issue with web searches which caused them to fail when special characters were used
• Fixed an issue with web search fallbacks not defaulting to a contextual search when only one docset is enabled
Instant search and offline access to any API documentation you may need.
Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash helps you store snippets of code, as well as instantly search and browse documentation for almost any API you might use (for a full list, see below).