Name: Darkest Dungeon
Version: 1.0 (17549)
Size: 1.69 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel, 64-bit
Changelog for patch 17549 / GOG-24 (Windows) / GOG-40 (Mac) / GOG-9 (added 22 February 2017):
– Added New Batch of 200+ Community Party Names. (NO LOC for these yet, they will all be in English for now)
– Added more locations for new Trinket fx
– Disabled provision warnings when preparing for the Shrieker
– Tweaked Shrieker AI
– Uncapped Trap Disarms (100% or more should always succeed now)
– Shift-Click can now also sell stacks while Provisioning
– Fixed Quirk Descriptions
– Added missing strings
– Added remaining Localization for strings added in the Radiant Update.
– Fixed a bug that allowed Man-At-Arms to guard 2 targets simultaneously.
– Potential Fix for Invisible Obstacle bug
– Fixed to a town event cooldown bug
– Added new art for each dungeon regions starting room.
– Game Menu > Options > Other > Auto-Center Dungeon Map: (Default: ON) Dungeon map will auto-center on party when idle.
More info: http://www.darkestdungeon.com
Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring.
Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond. You’ll battle not only unimaginable foes, but stress, famine, disease, and the ever-encroaching dark. Uncover strange mysteries, and pit the heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system.
The Affliction System – battle not only monsters, but stress! Contend with paranoia, masochism, fear, irrationality, and a host of gameplay-meaningful quirks!
Striking hand-drawn gothic crowquill art style
Innovative turn-based combat pits you against a host of diabolical monsters
Ten (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
Camp to heal wounds or deliver inspiring speeches.
Rest your weary, shell-shocked characters in town at the Tavern or the Abbey to keep their stress in check.
Classic CRPG and roguelike features, including meaningful permadeath, procedural dungeons, and incredible replay
Can you stem the tide of eldritch horrors erupting across your family’s ancestral estate?
Descend at your peril!