Daemon Tools is a solution to mount and create images of CD / DVD / HDD recorders .
Daemon Tools is a compact and intelligent solution for mounting different types of virtual disks on Mac that lets you create ISO images, MDX and MDS / MDF. With the program, the system recognizes the virtual images and lets you work with them as normal disks.
The main features of DAEMON Tools include:
• The ability to mount images gives you access to different types of virtual disks.
• Creating audio data and images lets you create virtual disks from file folders.
• The application window allows you to use the full functionality of the program from the intelligent and adjustable interface.
• Automatic restart of the program, the ability to maintain mounted images even after the program and the option to Remove make use DAEMON Tools is more convenient and easier than ABC closes.
• The Images tab provides the most convenient access to the images you need access.
• DAEMON Tools menus in the menu bar and Dock provide access to the most important features of the program.
• The iSCSI initiator lets you access remote physical or virtual devices on shared iSCSI server.
• The hot keys that can be configured in the program easier to work with images.
• Mount images in the following supported formats: * .b5t, .b6t * * .bwt, .ccd * * .cdi, * .bin / *. Cue * .ape / *. Cue, * .flac / * .cue, * .iso, * .isz, .mds * / *. mdf, * .mdx, .nrg * * .pdi, * .dmg, * .vhd, * .tc, * .zip.
• Use the list of devices mounted with images of all formats in Finder in the category Devices
• View history list images recently mounted
• Make use of hotkeys system to mount and eject
• Use options Autostart and Automount
• receive automatic notification of updates
• Set the DVD region for a unit;
• The amount of the assembled device is no longer restricted.
• Make ISO images, MDX and MDS / MDF
• Use custom virtual disks for backups
• Compress images created to save space on the hard drive
• Encrypt to protect important data customized images