Name: Currency Assistant
Size: 5.92 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Use the included KG (Courtesy of CORE) – Select “Currency Assistant v3” and click generate.
What’s new in version 3.2.7:
The incompatibilities with macOS 10.13 High Sierra have been solved.
A major reorganization of the Bank of Canada web site introduced new daily exchange rates. Due to the reduction of the number of currencies and due to new terms and conditions applying to daily exchange rates, the automatic update using the exchange rates published by the Bank of Canada has been dropped.
Link for more information: http://www.mabasoft.net/products/currencyAssistant.html
Currency Assistant is a very flexible currency conversion calculator. It lets you convert between 174 world currencies and automatically updates exchange rates over the Internet.
With Currency Assistant you can:
• convert between 174 world currencies (all major circulating currencies plus the 19 Eurozone legacy currencies);
• easily create as many converters as you need;
• calculate multiple conversions (converters can contain up to 24 currencies);
• quickly convert series of amounts by pasting multiple values at the same time;
• import and automatically convert series of amounts stored in files and text clippings;
• calculate and convert the result of expressions;
• automatically update exchange rates over the Internet using the rates published by the European Central Bank, the Bank of Canada, the International Monetary Fund, and the Bank of Italy;
• log, copy, save, and print conversion results.