Core Animator 1.5.2 | Mac OS X | 10.8 MB.
Core Animator provides simple visual tools to create stunning animations. You focus on the best ways to bring their applications to life and we take care of Swift or Obj-C code for you.
Their creations will be executed by using Apple ‘s native frames. Each application deserves animation. Now, it is easy to implement.
If you have, or would like to have, not even a single animation in your application, animator Core will save you time and money.
• USE CASES
– Headers characters
– Tutorial / Instructions
– Animated Focal Points
– user interface elements
– Full / Books Scenes
– Improved subtle animation to any application
• animatable PROPERTIES
– Image Sources
– Z-Order Position
• Options Erase
– Ease Out
– Easy entry / exit
– Anticipate / Overshoot
• SUPPORT RETINA
– Drag an image with a suffix @ 2x and we generate and manage the active 1x duplicate for you
• SPECIAL EFFECTS
– KeyAll option has the ability to “lock” the animation at any given time to prevent accidental changes
• export options
– obj- C or Swift Code
– IOS code or OS X
– Trim or unlimited
– Options Image Management
– Full panel preview of all the animations that can be run simultaneously to check for conflicts and / or desired behaviors
• Sample projects included
– Sample creating animations along with documentation of integration for Xcode projects.
Let Core Entertainer help you take your work to the next level. Core Animator makes it easy for anyone, as a designer, animator, illustrator, or even a novice to contribute greatly to the value of production application. They do not even have to know how to write a single line of code!
Core animator is simply the easiest and best way to use the Core native frames for animations in you applications. Now, a graphic designer or animator can work visually animated elements and can deliver off the developer can get all the exported file in clear and easily integrable form code. No larger, non-interactive video files or other solutions. Native animations run solid rock and soft butter on iOS or Mac devices.