CoLocalizer Pro is a software quantitative colocalization analysis based on pixels. It combines the power of his unique background correction tools with the implementation of the algorithms already established for colocalization quantitatively estimate. The CoLocalizer Pro software is used by leading scientific laboratories around the world and is a de facto standard in this field of research.
– Quantifying colocalization fluorescence microscopy images by calculating coefficients specialized.
– Access your images via iCloud and transfer them between your Macs and iPads using Handoff.
– Fix background images to ensure the reliability of quantification.
– Open images in proprietary file formats, such as LSM, OME.TIFF and other TIFF.
– Work with batteries.
– Connect to a microscope and import images directly into CoLocalizer Pro for analysis.
– View images with colocalization with different magnifications and angles, combining images of a single channel or split the merged according to a pair of channels.
– Results of calculations export in various file formats, such as Excel, PDF and HTML.
– Save versions of images analyzed and return to the original, if necessary.
– Export results as reports colocalization with all coefficients and image data stored conveniently in one place.