Name: Clip Studio Paint EX
Size: 280.14 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Core 2 Duo or faster
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
• Major bug fixes
• New features including layer blending modes
• Brush opacity adjustments based on pen pressure
Install clip studio paint
After installing right mouse click on clip studio paint program inside application and choose show package content then go to copy and overwrite initmdl to Contents/MacOS/ and overwrite initMdl and CLIP STUDIO PAINT binary
Start Program and with Keygen generate a serial and insert it (manually)
Verify license now
Copy the License authentication key into keygen and generate an activation key and insert it
Enjoy the program
Courtesy of X-FORCE
Comic & Manga Creation Software
Clip Studio Paint EX (formerly Manga Studio EX) is the world’s leading comic and manga creation software. It delivers powerful cutting edge drawing and coloring tools, making it essential for professional comic and manga artists.
– Choose from over 3,000 screen tones or create your own.
– Resize with no loss in quality by converting your bitmap drawings to resolution-independent vector images.
– Export to a wide variety of formats such as BMP, JPEG, PNG, PSD, TGA, EPS (monochrome only), TIFF, PDF, and PICT (Mac only).
– Draw naturally with a pen tablet and recreate the sensation of drawing on paper offering an incredibly natural drawing experience.
– Simplify your layout and design process with easy to use features such as a variety of built-in rulers that save you time.
– Color artwork using the integrated tool set enabling you to mix and blend for custom color work.
– Convert 2D images to line and tone data by using the 2DLT Rendering function.
– Import 3D objects and easily transform them into tone and line drawings by using the 3DLT rendering function.
– Add speed line and focus line effects in seconds to express motion or moods.
– Work with precision using unlimited layers.
– Select from a suite of advanced filters to quickly apply distortions and special effects to your artwork.
More Info: http://my.smithmicro.com/how-to-draw-digital-art-manga-studio.html