Name: ChemDraw Pro
Size: 51.59 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Release notes unavailable at the time of this post.
ChemDraw Professional is the complete drawing tool of choice for chemists and biologists to create publication-ready, scientifically intelligent drawings for use in ELNs, databases and publications and for querying chemical databases, now including SciFinder®.
ChemDraw is the world’s leading scientific drawing program. Hundreds of thousands of users benefit from its ease of use, high quality output, robust chemical intelligence, rich set of biological tools and integration in the ChemOffice Professional suite and with many third party products.
• A single drawing solution that both chemists and biologists can trust to accurately handle and represent organic, organometallic and polymeric and biopolymer materials (including amino acids, peptides and DNA and RNA sequences) and to deal with advanced forms of stereochemistry.
• Chemists can use ChemDraw Professional to draw and submit chemical compound and reaction searches direct to SciFinder, with no more time-consuming cutting and pasting.
• Scientists can quickly, effectively and accurately communicate research and ideas using an extensive set of biological templates and drawing objects to create compelling illustrations of cells and pathways, including live chemical objects as needed.
• Scientists save time and increase data accuracy by using ChemDraw Professional to predict properties, generate spectra, construct correct IUPAC names, and calculate reaction stoichiometry.
• Find compounds (structures) of interest more quickly and accurately no matter the type of chemistry/type of structure. Better results from searches and less time spent searching creates more time for science
More info: http://www.cambridgesoft.com/Ensemble_for_Chemistry/ChemDraw/ChemDrawProfessional/Default.aspx