CDRViewer Pro 2.2 | Mac OS X | 33 MB.
CDRViewer Pro is a Pro version 2 CDRViewer that lets you open and view files on Mac OS CorelDRAW. So far I could not open files from CorelDRAW in my iMac. As all designers know CorelDRAW is discontinued after version 11. Now we have developed a simple application that opens files on Mac OS CorelDRAW and exported to PDF vector format. Open files on Mac OS CorelDRAW format is now possible. When installing CDRViewer Pro on your Mac OS, you can open CDR files.
. CorelDraw convert files into PDF documents;
. CDR converts to quality PDF files;
. No need for CorelDraw, CDRViewer PDF creates high – quality vector CorelDraw files;
CDR format file represents CorelDRAW and this extension is a proprietary format used by the CorelDRAW software. The CDR format is not recognized by other image editing programs and to save other image formats it is necessary to open it in CorelDRAW and then export it to another format. This can only be done in Windows. With CDRViewer Pro no need for another operating system and another machine or other software to display and save file formats CDR.
1. CDRViewer Pro runs on your Mac OS.
2. CDRViewer Pro can export your files CDR (CorelDRAW) vector file format PDF.
3. Fast file upload and zoom function.
4. All previously opened CDR files are archived for faster access for later use.
5. Now supports Cyrillic characters and other characters.
6. Self -supporting software, CorelDraw, Adobe Acrobat and Reader are NOT required!
Simple and useful productivity tool for designers. If you have ideas or features, feel free to send a message about their opinions using our contact page.