So far, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop’s magic analysis engine is incredibly intuitive, allowing you to search, add, edit and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Simply type “John G” and John’s card will appear instantly. Or enter “Sarah Smith [email protected] ” and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah’s card. Or enter “call Michael S” and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call with Michael on your Mac or even directly on your iPhone.
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS AS NEVER BEFORE
• Open Cardhop with a single click or keystroke.
• A beautiful and simple menu bar application, designed exclusively for macOS
• Instantly works with your existing macOS contacts, nothing to configure
• Groups: Quickly alternates contact groups with one click
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you strengthen your relationships.
• Recent: interact quickly with your recent contacts.
• Birthday: Instantly see upcoming birthdays and easily send a wish on your special day
• iPhone and Bluetooth dialing
• MacOS action extension
• Dark and light themes.
• And much much more!
• Interact quickly with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Addresses, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Big Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL and VoIP.
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (found in the Help Book by entering “?” Or “help”) followed by the name of your contact and Cardhop will take care of the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering “Kent Lunch tomorrow email?” and the email that includes the subject will appear instantly, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available by contact, allowing one-click actions.
Cardhop: the contacts application that you really want to use.