Name: Carbon Copy Cloner
Size: 16.15 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
What’s new in 5.0.3
• Addressed an issue in which task history events weren’t getting recorded for a subset of backup tasks.
• Improved the performance of CCC’s archive pruning utility.
• Fixed an issue in which CCC may not have presented a dialog to update the HFS+ Recovery HD volume on the destination when the source is an APFS volume.
• Fixed a window resizing issue affecting the “New disk image” Save panel for High Sierra users.
• Fixed issue affecting Yosemite users in which custom filters in the Task Filter window were hidden despite the custom filter table being
• Fixed an issue in which the setting to skip weekend days was getting disabled for tasks configured to run on a daily or weekly basis.
Courtesy of The Shark.
Carbon Copy Cloner backups are better than ordinary backups. Suppose the unthinkable happens while you’re under deadline to finish a project: your Mac is unresponsive and all you hear is an ominous, repetitive clicking noise coming from its hard drive. With ordinary backups, you’d spend your day rushing out to a store to buy a new hard drive and then sit in front of your computer reinstalling the operating system and restoring data.
With Carbon Copy Cloner, your data and the operating system’s data are all preserved on a bootable volume, ready for production at a moment’s notice. When disaster strikes, simply boot from your backup and get back to using your Mac. At your convenience, replace the failed hard drive and then let CCC restore the OS, your data and your settings directly from the backup in one easy step.
Any backup application can save your stuff. A CCC bootable backup will save your productivity too!
More Info: http://bombich.com