Name: Camera Salvage Pro
Size: 2.38 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
What Changed in Camera Salvage Pro 9.1:
• Fully compatible with OS X Sierra.
• MTS, WEBM, MKV, RMVB, and DS2 formats now supported.
• New file extraction feature for scanning files or folders and extracting the music, pictures, and other data contained in them. The data from the cache files of many browsers and chat applications can also be extracted.
Accidentally deleted your photo library? He erased his films? It reformatted an SD card before transferring your pix? Salvage Camera Pro is here to help. Salvage Camera Pro recovers deleted images and storage media of the camera, removable media or drive videos, keeping your digital memories forgotten.
Salvage Camera Pro is an application to recover deleted images and videos from your camera or storage drive. Salvage Camera Pro is designed to restore files that have:
• been deleted accidentally
• become unreadable due to media faults
• been stored in the storage media before it is reset or reformat.
Use Camera Salvage Pro to recover their video libraries and collections of photos that have been lost.
Camera Salvage Pro is independent of system devices and files, which means that the user can retrieve files not only from a memory card from the camera, but also from a OS standard Mac hard drive, a USB key, PC disk , a Linux disk, FAT32 disk, FLASH, IPod card (not based on iOS), or almost any other media or file system that can be recognized in Mac OS X.
More info: https://www.subrosasoft.com/product/camera-salvage-pro/