Business Card Designer 1.2.1 | Mac OS X | 82 MB.
Business Card Designer is the easiest way to create effective cards visit. In minutes, you get excellent business cards, even if you have no previous design experience.
Simply drag and drop images, styled text, 3D text, clip art and shapes on a card to start. Generate and quickly insert QR codes for instant links websites. Use the built -in browser to insert a Google map anywhere on your business card maps.
This application supports hundreds of designs of paper for business cards, including the full line of Avery, so you can print your cards conveniently at home. Or, export as PDF or industry standard image quality commercial printing.
Use the “merge” function to automatically complete contact information of their contact cards from your Mac OS (or entered manually). In this way, you can create a business card design for your business and quickly create personalized cards for each employee.
● Over 100 professionally designed templates to get you started.
● Supports over 500 types of designs paper cards, including Avery.
● Easy “merge” to automatically complete contact information.
● Import contact information seamlessly from your contacts or enter them manually Mac OS.
● More than 70,000 high – quality images without copyright free for personal or commercial use.
● More than 100 background textures, frames and masks art images.
● More than 140 creative sources.
● Insert images, text, vector and raster shapes, clip art and QR / barcode.
● Import images directly from iPhoto applications and photos.
● Choose from a dozen image filters (Vintage, Sketch, Comics, Sepia and more).
● Adjust image levels, trim, dye and apply masks.
● Add a Google map to any address or landmark, along with a placeholder.
● advanced text formatting controls.
● Insert, design and rotate 3D text (OS X Yosemite is required).
● Drawing tools vector – based (bezier pen, pencil, line).
● Choose from 26 vector shapes, or draw your own.
● Elements of style with drop shadows, inner shadows, borders and highlights.
● Fill elements with colors, gradients radial and linear, textures, frames or images.
● Change the opacity of any element.
● The design guidelines arrange elements make it very easy.
● Export to PDF, PNG, JPEG or TIFF formats.