The project objective is to create SVG Boxy best SVG editor for non – technical users as well as professional designers and developers.
SVG is the standard format for storing vector graphics, such as icons, banners, pictures and illustrations.
• Interface clean and intuitive user inspired by Inkscape, Sketch and Adobe Illustrator
• Extensive editing support on canvas geometry objects, processing, painting and other properties
• Save in SVG and SVGZ formats, export to PNG, JPG, WebP, PDF and HTML5
• Integration of clipart library with thousands of free vector images
• Integration Google fonts with hundreds of free fonts
• configurable keyboard shortcuts for over 100 commands
• manual guides, smart guides and grid
• Route Operations (unite, intersect, subtract, exclude, close, invest, etc.)
• Organizational Operations (align, rotate, flip, order , group, etc.)
fOR WEB DEVELOPERS
• rendering engine based on chromium
• Inspector of SVG and CSS code similar to Chrome Dev Tools
• Clean the output SVG preserving IDs, classes, titles and other metadata
• Support SVG editing sprites