Boson is perfect for anyone who needs to edit audio files, convert music from one format to another, record a radio broadcast over the Internet, scanning a beloved vinyl collection or just make a quick voice memo
Boson supports reading, editing and writing file formats most common audio as mp3, mp4, ogg, flac, wav and many more.
◉ Easy to use
Boson is easy to use. The manual presents an easy -to- follow introduction to editing and audio recording and “cookbook” section provides step by step instructions on how to perform common tasks (such as creating an MP3 file or record music from a website and much more).
◉ comes with many built -in audio effects free
Boson comes preloaded with the most important audio effects. With these built -in effects, it is prepared for most audio editing tasks. Of course, you can also use Audio Unit plug – ins third with Boson.
◉ The highest possible quality
Boson has been designed so you can work with your data without worrying about introducing audio quality loss. Boson flotation samples used internally 32 bits to keep your data always with the best possible quality, so you can focus on the task at hand.
Supported file formats (reading and writing):
• MP3 and OGG Vorbis
• M4A, MP4, AAC and M4R (iPhone ringtones)
• FLAC Lossless, Apple Lossless
• WAV, AIFF and CAF
• cut, copy, and paste between multiple documents.
• Remove and trim audio.
• Undo and Redo infinite and instant.
• The undo and redo history is saved with workspaces.
• Supports import multiple audio files into one document.
• Supports full – screen editing.
• Supports mono and stereo audio.
• Supports sample rates from 8kHz – 384kHz.
• Supports bit depths of 8 bits, 16 bits, 24 bits and 32 bits.
• Zoom Levels waveform from 100% to solving sample 1: 1.
• Supports editing of individual samples.
• Many integrated audio effects (see list below).
• User interface fully compatible with Retina.
• Color mode optional high contrast.
• Supports recording from the built -in microphone and line input.
• Supports recording from any USB device, Audio FireWire or Thunderbolt compatible with OS X.
• Supports recording from other applications and the Internet with the help of Soundflower
• The maximum recording time is limited only by free space on the hard disk.
• Low power mode optional power for long recording sessions
• Switching between different recording and playback devices with the press of a button.
Support audio effects:
• Many built -in effects (list below)
• Support for plug – ins Audio Unit third (effects AU 64bit only!)
• Effect Rack to chain and tail effects
Effects built -in audio:
• Fade out
• Exchanging channels
• Invert sample values
• generate silence
• Generate sinewave
• silence Detection
• Change gain
• Normalize audio
• reverse audio
• delay (echo)
• maximum limit
• Apply distortion
• graphic equalizer
• pass Filter low
• high pass Filter
• bandpass filter
• Multiband Compressor
• Matrix Reverb