Bill Boss 1.1.4 | Mac OS X | 8 MB.
Bill Boss is a powerful but simple application to keep track of overdue (and overdue) invoices, payment history and notes.
• Notifications on your Mac when it is received a payment of an invoice or if overdue bills that are overdue.
• Add unlimited invoices, including recurring until Yearly Weekly. Mix includes support for multiple currencies.
• Use the icon in the menu bar always available to quickly view the list of invoices, classified up, early maturity and Future.
• Syncs with iCloud or Dropbox, so no matter what Mac you are, your invoices and payments are there. Add a bill at home, go to work and watch it there.
• Export payment history as a CSV file for importing into other financial software. New in version 1.1.4 [New] Support for MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra). [New] The Confirmation dialog box is now displayed when choosing delete previous payments. [New] Using standard macOS Segmented Control to switch between invoices and payments. [Fixed] Crash editing or payment of an invoice if iCloud syncing was enabled but not available. [SOLVED] problem where it was possible to have more than two decimals for total invoice. [SOLVED] Problem where the label “sync” would be displayed when the cloud sync was disabled.