BezierCode 1.26 | Mac OS X | 5MB.
Xcode draw manually is tedious, if not hard. BezierCode is a full vector drawing application that will automatically translate your drawing code in Objective C. Its intuitive user interface can help almost anyone to design beautiful elements of the user interface. An indispensable tool for developers iOS / OSX.
– Design of independent graphics resolution for iOS or OSX
– Generating real-time code in Objective C
– Change code between iOS and OSX with one click
– Easy to follow the code with comments
– Start your drawing basic shapes: rectangle, rounded rectangle, oval, polygon and star
– Create complex shapes using vector tools and pencils
– Draw complex shapes using union, intersection and different Boolean operations
– Create text and fill with color or gradient
– Use shadow or gradient color for text
– Text Rotation
– Quickly create linear or radial gradients beautiful gradients using the WYSIWYG editor
– Use internal or external shadows to add depth to your drawing
– Modify single or multiple ways at once using this powerful and transparent processing tool
– Edit and delete individual vertex points or multiple forms
– Use alignment tools to easily align multiple objects
– Adjust objects when the mouse is moved for alignment accuracy
Groups and panel form
– form thumbnails are displayed in color to facilitate recognition
– Highlight forms when the mouse moves on the panel
– Group various forms other forms quickly dragging
– Hide Show / ways to focus on drawing
– Import SVG created from other applications while maintaining groups and styles.