Size: 268.06 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7.3 or higher
Fixed issue with synchronizing folder-based library
Fixed too large database cache setting during initial import
Fixed loading too many entities after sync
Fixed issue with channel display for mp4 video files
Fixed potential NPE in online metadata import
Fixed inefficient database query plan caching
Fixed localization issue when opening file properties on Windows
Fixed Amazon new releases lookup for IT and ES
Increased iTunes write queue size
Ensured paced writing of inspection solutions
Added automatic max VM heap adjustment for common cases
beaTunes is a full-featured music player and organizational tool for music collections.
How well organized is your music Library? Are your artists always spelled the same way?
Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required for applying one-click solutions).
Could your last mix CD’s song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you! Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ’ing at your next party.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
• Navigate in songs semantically, i.e. segment to segment.
• Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute).
• Automatically determine the musical key your songs are in.
• Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other.
• Create matchlists, i.e., playlists based on one or more sample songs.
• Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song.
• Find all songs iTunes marks with an exclamation mark and remove them from the library.
• Find duplicates via acoustic fingerprinting.
More info: https://www.beatunes.com/en/