basICColor Print 5.0.2 Build 146.70 | Mac OS X | 76.41 MB.
Whether inkjet, digital printer or test printer with print 5 profiles basicolor solution that supports all RGB and CMYK printers is obtained. One of the most critical choices to achieve accurate CMYK separations and building profiles, is a concept called “black generation.”
Get professional quality results with ‘auto’ intelligently, or choose from an extensive list of preferences profile and parameters to manage the details yourself. Integrated color capture basICColor and automatic correction of measurement data, create a perfect ICC profile for your printer is easy! The printing software profiling basICColor 5 provides a discriminatory accuracy for color professionals! It also optimizes ink reduction for higher returns.
BasICColor print 5 supports the separation of highly customizable colors, with specific options for a wide range of printing technologies. It also features a user – defined amendment to the intention of perceptual representation, so that images are converted to results of the highest quality.
Whether several profile variations are derived is constructed from a single set of measurement data, or an array of profiles of separate measurements, batch processing with automated color printing basICColor 5 frees the user to multitasking with other responsibilities.
BasICColor print 5 fits perfectly into our measurement software basicolor catch. The other basICColor capture modules allow quality control and statistical analysis of the evidence or impressions.
– Easy to use presets and drag and drop
– Profiles batch and multi-target
– Integration of basicolor capture
– Create profiles CMYK, RGB and grayscale
– Create profiles ICC v2 or v4
– Automatically detects and sets the limit optimal ink and the best TAC
– Several mapping strategies ranges (Standard, Blackpoint Compensation, Absolute compression, Minimal compression or based on the reference profile)
– compression infinitely adjustable range
– Adjustable correction for optical brightener
– Integrated Profile Optimization
– Stores ICC profiles automatically in the system folder or a freely definable folder (for example, RIP)
– Supports all measurement files (ISO format)
– Support for any CMYK target profile (eg ECI2002 or IT8.7 / 4)
What’s new in basICColor Print 5
– nEW: check box “automatically check for updates” in the update dialog
– nEW: Integration of basicolor capture; Data transfer direct measurement from basICColor basICColor catch a print
– NEW: Integrated Profile Optimization
– NEW: Several allocation strategies ranges: Standard, Black Point Compensation, Compression Absolute (NEW), minimum compression (NEW) or based on the reference profile
– NEW: ability to load custom lighting
– Licensing system UPDATE
– UPDATE profiling the library to build 22692
– UPDATE German / English / Japanese Manual