Delete the application and service files for complete uninstallation
Installing an application distributes many files on your Mac. The application uninstaller provides a direct way to remove applications and their associated files, including application caches, log files applications, application preferences and reporting failures.
• Manage all applications installed on your Mac easily
• See all the details of installed applications on your Mac in a clear and easily
• Lists all applications installed on your Mac by name, size and last date of opening
• Eliminate easy and completely applications on your Mac
• Remove all associated files of uninstalled applications