Name: App Pier
Size: 6.64 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11 or higher
Another great new feature:
* Favorite Folders: Now you can open your favorite folders from App Pier.
– Just long press on Finder icon on Touch Bar and click on your favorite folder from Touch Bar
– Right clicking the Finder item on menu bar window also displays your favorite folder.
– And of course keyboard shortcut: Option + 1 to 5 opens your favorite folders.
* Better “Hide Others” performance
* Minor improvements
App Pier is a keyboard-friendly application launcher and switcher with Touch Bar support for new Macbook Pro.
With App Pier, you can save screen space by hiding the MacOS dock as App Pier will let you launch and switch apps with keyboard shortcuts and touch bar.
* You can keep your favorite apps in App Pier and reorder them to your taste. This way you can create muscle memory in keyboard when using with Touch Bar. Your app buttons will always be at the same position.
* You can see and open running apps.
* You can launch any application from Application Folder. You can search apps and Touch Bar items will update simultaneously. Space key is the keyboard shortcut for search
* You can open your favorite folders.
* It resides in menubar so that you can reach it anytime even another app is in fullscreen mode.
* It also lets you reach your running and pinned apps from any display in a multi-display setup.
* You can open the app with Cmd + Option + Tab keyboard shortcut. You can customize keyboard shortcut.
* You can select an app by simply start typing its name. Even first letter is enough most of the case to select the app.
* When selected you can perform
* Keep in / Remove From App Pier
* Hide / Unhide
* Hide Others
* Show All . There is a keyboard shortcut for each.
* The app list also lets you use drag & drop with mouse / trackpad to reorder or remove the app.
* Running apps are denoted with a dash in menu bar window and a brighter button on Touch Bar.
*It is available in both normal and dark mode.
Note: You need a Macbook Pro with Touch Bar to view Touch Bar items.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/app-pier/id1179807827?mt=12&ign-mpt=uo%3D4