ApolloOne 2.0.7 | Mac OS X | 15.74 MB.
In-app purchases: Full version: included
Designed from the beginning so you can see and organize photos in an innovative way. ApolloOne uses the advanced functions of the operating system such as multi-threading, Grand Central Dispatch, and Core graphic image engine, to guarantee a quick response.
1. Quickly view all the photos of the folder and subfolders with a simple double click on any photo of the system.
2. Ultra-fast preview of the camera’s RAW file.
3. Can rotate, mirror, flip photos and video instantly.
4. Display mode by fluid movement with Trackpad and Magic Mouse support (as you would see the photos on iPhone or iPad).
5. Supercharged EXIF inspector, with details such as the internal serial number of the camera and the counter of shots (in compatible cameras).
6. Effective function of presentation of images with 12 effects of transition accelerated by GPU and numerous options of configuration for the user. The presentation of images can be executed in full screen or in a window.
7. Effective address locator using GPS coordinates inserted in video, JPEG, RAW files. ApolloOne applies reverse geocoding to locate the real address of the place where the photo or video was made with a map of the location.
8. You can display the AF points of the camera / the detected faces and enlarge them to check the focus (on compatible cameras).
9. Label files to copy / move / delete operation. You can tag files quickly using keyboard shortcuts (alt-1 to alt-7)
10. File filtering and sorting.
11. Share photos through Facebook, Twitter, AirDrop.
12. Customizable toolbar.
13. Contextual menu for frequent access functions and the ability to send the photo or the camera raw file to an external editor.
14. Indexing of Spotlight photos, with location of addresses and EXIF metadata that the user can select for indexing.
15. Capture video frames as JPEG from the video, including the 4K video.
Once the photos are indexed you can search them in Finder: just type a text, “New York” or “f / 1,4”, for example, and Finder will show you all the photos made in New York or with an opening f / 1 ,4. You can then select the photos in the Finder search results and use the drag and drop function to view them in the main window. All indexing is done in the background. You can carry out the indexing of folders in the background while you see photos.
– Pixel Perfect Photo image interpolation.
– Advanced file caching for quick photo browsing.
– Quick information of EXIF just looking at the status bar.
– The percentage of the zoom and the position of movement on the image are maintained while the photos of the list are seen.
– Full support of Trackpad, Magic Mouse, and any mouse with scroll wheel (slide, zoom when pinching, panning, rotation).
– Support for Retina displays.
– Support several color spaces, including sRGB, Adobe RGB and ProPhoto RGB.
– Several files and folders can be dragged and dropped in the main window.
– Ability to delete the RAW file from the camera together with the JPEG file or delete only the RAW file leaving the JPEG file. You can recover the files in the Trash with the recovery function.
– Films with thumbnail preview and option to show or hide automatically. The film can be placed at the top or bottom of the window.
– You can pan and zoom the video with the touchpad while watching the video.
– Ability to play animated GIF files.
– Conversion of focal length to 35 mm film. The app has integrated compatibility with more than 6000 cameras.