ApolloOne 2.0.2 | Mac OS X | 15 MB.
Designed from the ground so you can view and organize photos in an innovative way. ApolloOne uses advanced operating system features such as multi-threading, Grand Central Dispatch, and Core Image graphics engine to ensure rapid response.
1. Quickly displaying all photos in the folder and subfolders with a simple double – click any picture system.
2. ultrafast Preview RAW camera file.
3. You can rotate, mirror, flip pictures and video instantly.
4. Display mode by fluid displacement soporteTrackpad and Magic Mouse (as you would see the pictures in iPhone or IPAD).
5. Inspector EXIF supercharged with details as internal serial number of the camera and shot counter (cameras compatible).
6. Effective function pictures with 12 transition effects accelerated by GPU and numerous configuration options for the user. The pictures can be run in full screen or in a window.
7. Locator effective addresses using GPS coordinates embedded in video files, JPEG, RAW. ApolloOne applies reverse geocoding to locate the actual address of the place where the photo or video made with a map of the location.
8. You can display the AF points Camera / detected faces and extend them to check the focus (on compatible cameras).
9. tag files to copy / move / delete operation. You can tag files quickly using the keyboard shortcut (Alt-1 to Alt-7)
10. File filtering and sorting.
11. Share photos via Facebook, Twitter, AirDrop.
12. Customizable toolbar.
13. Context menu for frequently accessed functions and the ability to send the photo or camera raw file to an external editor.
14. Spotlight Indexing photos with location addresses and EXIF metadata you can select the user to index.
15. Capture video frames as JPEG from the video, including 4K video.
Once indexed images you can find them in Finder: just write a text, “New York” or “f / 1.4”, for example, and Finder will show you all the photos taken in New York or with an aperture f / 1 ,4. Then you can select the photos in the Finder search results and use drag and drop to see them in the main window. All indexing is performed in the background. You can perform the indexing of folders in the background while viewing photos.
– Perfect Pixel Interpolation Photo images.
– caching advanced file for fast photo browsing.
– Quick EXIF information just looking at the status bar.
– The percentage of zoom and scroll position maintained over the image while viewing photos from the list.
– Full support Trackpad, Magic Mouse, and any mouse with scroll wheel (scroll, zoom by pinching, panning, rotation).
– Support for Retina screens.
– Support various color spaces, including sRGB, Adobe RGB and ProPhoto RGB.
– You can drag and drop multiple files and folders in the main window.
– Ability to delete the RAW file from the camera along with the JPEG file or delete only the RAW file leaving the JPEG file. It can recover files in the Trash with recovery function.
– Filmina with thumbnail preview and option to show or hide automatically. The slide may be placed on top or bottom of the window.
– You can pan and zoom in the video with the touch panel while watching the video.
– Ability to play animated GIF files.
– Conversion focal distance 35 mm film. The app has built- in support over 6000 cameras.