Name: aerofly RC 7 – Ultimate Edition
Size: 6.17 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7+
Processor type(s) & speed: Core 2 Duo
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Video RAM: 512 MB
IMPORTANT, the following graphic cards are NOT supported:
The Intel integrated graphic cards GMA 950 and GMA X3100
Supported graphic cards:
• NVIDIA GeForce 9600, 320M, 330M or faster with 512 MB or more
• ATI Radeon HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6750 or faster with 512 MB or more
• Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel HD Graphics 4000 or Intel Iris Pro or faster
What’s New in Version 7.4.7
• Reliability improvements regarding In-App purchases
• Bug fixes regarding controller settings, like Dual Rate, Expo and Rate
• Improved placement logic of gliders and towing positions
• Improved performance when loading new models and sceneries
In-App Purchases Included
Courtesy of TNT
Learn to fly radio controlled (R/C) models with aerofly RC 7. When it comes to learning and improving R/C flying skills, aerofly RC 7 is the number one choice for R/C pilots. Our state of the art physics simulation gives you a stunning level of realism. Together with our superb model details and awesome scenery quality you will feel as if standing on a real flying field.
You may choose from a wide variety of models, like aerobatic airplanes, helicopters, jets, gliders, scale models and quadrocopters.
After practicing on aerofly RC 7, you’ll fly confidently and instinctively at the field.
Many features and game-like competitions will test your piloting abilities that put real fun into your virtual flying!
● Choose from over 30 models and 5 sceneries (Standard Edition)
● Awesome sceneries with full Retina Display support
● Highly detailed aircraft with state of the art physics simulation
● Stunning dynamics simulation for a realistic flight feeling
● Set wind and time of day for challenging training conditions
● Different model types: Quadrocopters, electric and gas powered airplanes, helicopters, gliders, jets, and scale models
● Suitable for many R/C transmitters and joysticks